Dr Emma Pauncefort frames this second module of the Digital Literacy Lab for Educators MOOC by introducing ‘digital’ & ‘literacy’ and reflecting on the wonder and opportunity afforded to us through digital technologies: the ability to transcend time and space and connect with others.
Other videos in Module 2:
- What is our Digital World?
- What does our Digital World contain?
- A lot of Information (or is that data?)
- Media Reinvented Online: Wikipedia and the Reference Resource
- Media Reinvented Online: News
- Media Invented Online: Social Media
- Introducing the Concept Digital Literacy
- Digital Literacy (the theory)
- Digital Literacy (in practice)
- Opportunities and Challenges: Digital Literacy and Society
- Opportunities and Challenges as Creators, Consumers, Teachers & Learners