Here, Dr Emma Pauncefort introduces our digital world by exploring what is contained on the 6 billion pages (and counting) pages online and interrogation of whether we have stayed aligned to the vision of an open space for creating, curating and sharing information.
Other videos in Module 2:
- Introducing the Digital & Literacy
- What is our Digital World?
- A lot of Information (or is that data?)
- Media Reinvented Online: Wikipedia and the Reference Resource
- Media Reinvented Online: News
- Media Invented Online: Social Media
- Introducing the Concept Digital Literacy
- Digital Literacy (the theory)
- Digital Literacy (in practice)
- Opportunities and Challenges: Digital Literacy and Society
- Opportunities and Challenges as Creators, Consumers, Teachers & Learners